Members log in on the button, upper right of this page.
Here are instructions for the four most often used functions of the site, once you log in. The Help section is very useful. Just make a note of these or copy/paste/print to have these four tips available 24/7. Once you have made a few transactions you will remember how.
1. To review member offers/requests.
Just click on links on top bar.
2. To manage your own offers/requests.
You can manage them in the same place AND in your profile.
3. To do a transaction.
Once you’ve located a service you want, email or phone the member.
4. To account For a Transaction
• Click Hours.
• Fill in the fields on this page. Either the giver or receiver can do this.
• On the next page, select the person you traded with.
• On the page, select the category of your trade.
• On the last page, (if you are the receiver and reporting) choose whether you were satisfied with the service?and if you are willing to be a reference for this service provider.
• Select the service in the category you selected.
• Click Record Transaction.